The Integrity Medina branch is pleased to support the Feeding Medina County, Making Hunger Disappear Drive this year by collecting canned good donations from August 5 thru August 16!
“Feeding Medina County’s mission is to educate, engage and lead our community in creating an environment where no one goes hungry. We nourish our community with essential programs that put food on the table for children, families and seniors who are at risk of hunger.”
According to the Feeding Medina County Hunger Facts, “Medina County has seen a 20% increase since 2009 in the poverty level. Roughly 13,000 people are living at or below 100% of the poverty level. Although about 8% of Medina County residents live below the poverty line, 12% report a lack of access to the food they need. Almost 1 in 4 children in the community do not have access to a stable food supply.” Learn more ways to get involved with Feeding Medina County on Facebook.
How can you help? From August 5 thru August 16, stop in to our Integrity Medina office to drop off canned good donations to help feed your fellow neighbors of Medina County!
Participate in the Feeding Medina County, Making Hunger Disappear Drive by donating these most needed items:
- Protein: Spaghetti and meatballs, ravioli, beefaroni, lasagna, stews, soups, tuna, peanut butter, etc.
- Grains: Cereal (whole grain, individual) rice, pasta, dried beans
- Fruits: Canned fruit/fruit cups, dried fruit (raisins, plums, cranberries), applesauce, 100% juice and juice boxes
- Canned Vegetables
- Kid-Friendly items: Fat free, sugar free pudding cups, granola bars, popcorn, graham and/or animal crackers
- Hygiene items: Feminine products, hand sanitizer, toothbrushes, soap, shaving items, etc.
- Paper products: toilet tissue, paper towels, etc.
Your generous donations will make a difference right in our community! Integrity Staffing Services Medina supports the 2nd Annual Feeding Medina County, Making Hunger Disappear Drive. Thanks to our friends at Ameri-Cal Corp. for organizing this business food drive initiative.