Hiring Our Heroes Job Fair
This past Monday, our Lakewood Staffing Specialists attended the Hiring Our Heroes Job Fair at the Quicken Loans Arena. Hundreds of veterans and military spouses from all across the Northeast Ohio area attended this great event.
As a proud employer of support, Integrity Staffing looks forward to continuing to provide access to resources, employment, and support for service members as they transition into workplaces.
Top 10 Reasons to Hire Members of the Guard and Reserve
Why members of the Guard and Reserve make good employees
Source: ESGR Fact Sheet 7
10. Global perspective: Military employees have experience that directly relates to current world events.
9. On-time, all the time: Military employees know that every second counts.
8. First class image: Military employees understand a professional appearance is a must.
7. Calm under pressure: Military employees are resilient and know how to handle stress, both on and off the job.
6. Can do attitude: Military employees possess critical skills and understand that nothing is impossible.
5. Physical conditioning: Military employees are in top physical condition, resilient and drug-free.
4. Understand diversity: Military employees have succeeded in a very diverse workplace.
3. Responsibility: Military employees know how to make decisions and take responsibility for meeting objectives.
2. Professionalism: Military employees have a high degree of integrity, an air of self-respect, and a sense of honor.
1. Leadership: Military employees are excellent leaders and outstanding followers: loyal, dedicated, and highly motivated.
Register to work with an official employer of support, Integrity Staffing Services.