Benefits of a Contingent Workforce
As the U.S. economy continues to shift, more employers are utilizing contingent and contract labor to deliver the workforce flexibility they need.
However, in order for this workforce to be beneficial to employers, business leaders need to develop a better understanding of how to effectively manage a contingent workforce. Before you take on temporary or temp-to-hire employees, consider the following advice.
- Frequent Communication. Communicating with your temporary staff on a regular basis can help prevent any misunderstandings regarding the position and your expectations. If anything changes with your management plan, be sure to inform your contract employees right away.
- Ask for Feedback. By asking your temporary workers for feedback, whether it is during the assignment or after, you will gain insight into how you can retain a strong contingent workforce.
- Integrate temporary workers with your permanent staff. Don’t automatically keep your contract workers separate from your permanent staff. Instead, encourage all members of your staff to work as a team.
- Ask for help. Many companies looking to add temporary staff don’t have the resources to effectively manage a second workforce. By hiring a staffing agency to manage your temporary workforce, you can save your company time and money.
Integrity Staffing Services’ On-Site Management
Integrity Staffing’s On-Site Management provides clients with a reliable recruitment solution that can manage a wide-range of staffing demands. Our committed staff works with our clients to create and manage a partnership and plan that is specialized to meet the staffing business goals of any organization. Our expert plans enhance the overall level of productivity, quality, efficiency and profitability associated with the management of temporary workforces.
Benefits of On-Site Management:
- Dedicated on-site Workforce Manager will oversee all recruiting and workforce management
- Attendance tracking
- Streamlined recruiting process
- Pre-employment screenings
- Improved quality control
- Continuity of manpower and employee retention
- Safety training and OSHA compliance
- Management reporting
- Onboarding and off boarding
Contact Integrity Staffing today to learn more about our client services.