We are committed to our employees, clients, and community. While we strive to match extraordinary people with exciting career opportunities, our highest priority is the health and safety of our clients and staff. Integrity Staffing has been working diligently to stay ahead of the rapid changes in our industry due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are a few things Integrity Staffing is doing to keep our clients and staff safe:
- All branch locations are conducting phone interviews with candidates.
- In-person interviews are by appointment only.
- All visitors must wear a mask (we do too). While you can’t see our faces, we are smiling and happy to be open and of service.
- Appointment times are staggered to reduce the number of people in the office.
- Our staff cleans and disinfects multiple times a day.
- We maintain social distancing while in the office at all times.
- We’ve gone paperless to reduce contact. All paperwork is completed and signed electronically.
We recommend that everyone continue to check back to our website www.integritystaff.com to stay current with the rapid changing conditions from the coronavirus. Below, we have included some additional resources for you.
ISS – Choose to Get Vaccinated
How to Manage Stress & Anxiety
Mental Health Support & Covid-19
Working Out From Home
CDC Control and Prevention
CDC How to Protect Yourself- COVID-19
OSHA Industry Specific Guidelines
WHO Q&A on COVID-19